Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Saying goodbye- AGAIN

Today was parent teacher conferences, and I was saying bye to all my friends-AGAIN. We didn't say bye like normal people.
No.
We began to dance like Ziggy doing a weird two step thing. We yelled out(or, I, yelled out) group hug A LOT and we don't really know how to do a group hug, So we ended up doing a weird group huddle thingy. It didnt take a couple minutes to say bye.

WE TOOK AN HOUR.
As my mom got mad at us, i burst into tears and was led away by Ziggy and Zona.
i felt like an old widow, truthfully.
IT SUCKED. I WILL REALLY MISS YOU, MADDY AND YASMEEN AND NATALIE!

5 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

Awwww, you mentioned everyone except me in that post. WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO CONFERENCES ON THURSDAY!?

Anonymous said...

Mira I'm gonna miss you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Mira Dodokh said...

Ill miss you too, Random commenter!

Zona said...

Who's Anonymous? Mira, it could be a STALKER!!!!

Mira Dodokh said...

maybe. well have to wait and se..oh god, someone is HERE..