Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Poppy and Marshmallow

I'm guessing that you all read the post about my dog, Poppy? Well, along with Poppy, I have a cat. Marshmallow. Now, Marshmallow is a Turkish Angora, which usually means he is slender and just plain elegant. NOT marshmallow. he's fat, lazy and totally bum-like. Poppy and Marshmallow have a love-hate relationship. Marshmallow HATES poppy, but Poppy adores marshmallow. Watching them fight/cuddle is so incredibly FUNNY but most people find it sad. I find it HILARIOUS!! I love them both soo much, but Marshmallow is quite..unique, lets say. Sometimes he's laying on my bed, calm and happy, and the next second he finds a burst of energy in him and he sprints away. But the floor is marble, so he slides into walls and occasionally lands in his water bowl or litter... being the smart person that i am, i chase him thinking its the smartest thing to do.

NOT.
We run around in frantic circles, Marshmallow slipping and sliding into walls. This usually goes on and on and on....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Mira...!

Natalie :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Mira, my cats do the same thing as Marshmallow! They're always running into glass and walls. I'm just like, nice.

Natalie