Sunday, March 20, 2011

My First Blog!

you're probably wondering '"why in the heck would I read this!??!" well, if you're one of those kids who have to move because of your parents jobs, this is were you can relate. Seriously. I have lived in 5 places over my short, short 12 years of life. let me tell you, IT SUCKS. When I FINALLY make good friends my parents give me the "Honey, were moving speech" wow. helpful, mom. thanks. I leave my buds, my house, my school, EVERYTHING to go to some alien place. Not even cool places! I have lived in Hong Kong (ok, that IS cool) Maurtitius(island paradise) Kazakhstan (blech) and Jordan. Im moving (AGAIN) in a couple days, so im alternating between fuming and sobbing. Mep, Jordan ain't my fave place! Now you guys dont know who i am so ill start explaining. Its complicated so grab your hot coco. Alrighty, now my ancestors were forced to move to Jordan because the Soviet Union took over, all very historical, and we ( the Circassians) came over to fair Jordan. Years later, I, a mix of Circassian and Surbian, burst into Jordan. But at age 2, I moved to Hong Kong, then Mauritius at age 5, Kazakhstan at age 7, Jordan at age 9, and now back to Hong Kong at age 12! I speak English ( my preferred language) Arabic (my mothertounge even though I stink at it) And randomly, French. I am FREAKISHLY TALL, pretty skinny, and stuck with glasses. My hair is brownishy and ive got brown eyes. weirdly pale skin and NEWLY brace free teeth. In all, i don't look like a freak, but not exactly model looking or beautiful. But im totally ok with that cuz i can now rely on my brain to get what i want not my looks. AWESOME! Well, that's it for introductions!
see ya! 
Mira Dodokh

No comments: